How to Complete the Wmlink/2step Authentication Process
Do you need to log in to the Walmart portal but are being prompted for a 6-digit code? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. This is the wmlink/2step verification process and in this blog post, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know in order to complete it.
What is Wmlink/2step?
The Wmlink/2step verification is an authentication procedure for the Walmart portal that requires you to enter a 6-digit code. This code can be found in the text message that was sent to your mobile phone. Once you have entered the code, you will be logged in and can access the information on the Walmart portal.
How to Complete the wmlink/2step Authentication Process
- Go to https://www.walmartone.com/.
- Enter your User ID and select “Login”.
If you don’t know your User ID, select “Lookup User ID”.
- On the next page, enter your date of birth and select “Continue”.
If you don’t remember your date of birth, please contact your HR representative.
- On the next page, enter the 6-digit code that was sent to your mobile phone and select “Submit”.
If you did not receive a text message with the 6-digit code, please contact your IT department.
- You will be logged in and can now access the information on the Walmart portal.
The wmlink/2step process may seem daunting at first, but it’s actually quite simple once you know what to do. Just follow the steps outlined in this blog post and you’ll be able to login into the Walmart portal in no time!